I have another book haul! As you’ll notice, I have more book hauls than read books lately, I’m working on that. I actually received this on Monday but I’m very sick and didn’t have the energy to talk about it yet. It’s a big one.
- Josin L. McQuein, Arclight
- This had an interesting concept and had to add it to cart.
- Gabriella Pierce, 666 Park Avenue
- I really liked the show when it was on and discovered after that it was a book. Finally found it again.
- Margaret George, Mary Queen of Scots and the Isles
- After watching a little bit of Reign, I became more intrigued by Mary, Queen of Scots and want to learn more. This is more fictionalized but I’m searching for a biography I saw on my trip to Canada but I can’t remember the author. So this will have to do for time being.
- Mary E. Pearson, The Adoration of Jenna Fox
- This intrigued me and had to have it. I may have it on Kindle, too.
- Jessica Brody, 52 Reasons to Hate My Father
- I really like Jessica Brody and doubt I’ll be disappointed with this.
- Karen Thompson Walker, The Age of Miracles
- Haven’t heard of it but I’m interested.
- Jenny Hubbard, And We Stay
- No clue what it’s about but I’m sure I’ll enjoy it.
- Julie Berry, All the Truth That’s In Me
- I’ve heard very good things about Julie Berry and am excited to read this one.
- Stacey Kade, 738 Days
- Roshani Chokshi, A Star-Touched Queen
- I won an arc giveaway and wanted the finished copy because it’s so pretty!
- Ann Redisch Stampler, Afterparty
- Haven’t heard much about this one but thought it sounded interesting.
- C. Desir, Bleed Like Me
- I continued to see this one around when it came out but didn’t pick it up because I’m neglectful. Better late than never, yeah?
- Tina Reber, Love Unscripted
- I started this a few years ago when I was on this huge romance kick. I’ve still been meaning to read it.
- Dawn Ius, Anne and Henry
- This has a very interesting take on Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn and I just couldn’t help myself.
- S. J. Kincaid, The Diabolic
- I’ve heard very good things about The Diabolic and took this chance to add it to my bookstacks.
These are all from the sale Book Outlet had a few weeks ago and it took me a while to get it because I spaced on my own address.
I also received another one from another place.
- David Samuel Levinson, Tell Me How This Ends Well
- This was sent to me and the premise was very … um, odd. It hooked me and I need to know what happens.
Currently reading that as I sniffle through the week.
I’m going to go back to chugging some orange juice and trying to sleep.